Software Version: 6.1.7601.17514
Official website: http://microsoft.com
By assembling: m0nkrus
Language: English / Russian
Treatment: not required (the installer is already disinfected)
* 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 1 GHz.
* 1 GB of RAM.
* Support for DirectX 9 interface with the driver WDDM, at least 128 MB of graphics memory, Pixel Shader 2.0 in color and 32 bits / pixel.
* Hard disk capacity of 40 GB to 16 GB of free disk space.
* The drive for DVD-ROM drive.
* Audio output capability.
* Internet access.
Danae assembly is the successor of Windows 7 build SP1 IE11 + RUS-ENG x86-x64 -18in1- Activated (AIO). It is distinguished from its predecessor is that the current assembly includes an update as of November 21, 2014. Well, the rest, the little things ... By the way, this assembly can be called the Jubilee! It is issued on the same day exactly 4 years after having been assembled final distribution of Windows 7 with the first service pack
The efficiency of the assembly as far as possible carefully checked. After installation you get a fully registered and activated Windows 7 operating system chosen wording.
So, this assembly includes 9 9 Russian editions and English editions of Windows 7 SP1 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) kernel:
- Windows 7 Starter SP1 Russian
- Windows 7 Starter SP1 English
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x64 English
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 English
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 English
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 English
Some features of the assembly
- The original installer of Windows 7 is replaced by slightly redesigned installer on Windows 8.
- The assembly integrates all critical updates available as of November 21, 2014, including Internet Explorer 11.
- Instead of the default embedded with updates Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile in the assembly of integrated lightweight version of .NET Framework 4.5.3 (project Slim .NET Framework 4.5.3 Preview x86 / x64 ).
- In the assembly of integrated Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 Redistributable Package latest versions. To avoid duplicating install different applications earlier and refocus the program you want these packages on recent versions of libraries, installing older versions locked plugs (project [addon] Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013 Hybrid ).
- In It integrated package DirectX 9 .
- At a very early stage of the installation has a pre-boot menu where you can select the bit depth of the primary shell, that is what will be used by the installer, x86 or x64. Because of this, you should not worry that the 64-bit version of the OS can not stand on RAID, and that users of 64-bit operating system may be without service recovery system. For the most inquisitive: Do not attempt to install the 32-bit version of the OS with the 64-bit installer - the final stage of deployment installer will give an error and refuse to continue with the installation.
- In the System Restore service that runs from the installation media module is integrated Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 8.0.1 , and recovery service that is built into the system - MSDaRT 7.0 , which greatly expands the possibilities of resuscitation system.
- For technical reasons, from the System Restore launched from the installation media is excluded item "System Restore" allows you to make roll back to previously established control points.
- In the 32-bit version of System Restore, launched from the installation media, integrated program AntiSMS 6.5.3 to quickly auto-blocker treatment and Trojans.
- If during the installation you entered a valid license key in the appropriate field, then the system will be activated by this key to lawfully. If the field is left blank, it will involve alternative methods of activation.
- If you are installing on a computer that has a BIOS SLIC-table version 2.1 and above, will involve the standard legal (almost) the means of activation, developed by Microsoft for these computers .
- If you do not have a license key and there is no SLIC-table in the BIOS, the system will use the built-in assembly activator.
- If you choose to install Windows 7 Ultimate (maximum), then after installation you will be able to switch the interface language to Russian to English and back standard means Windows 7 Ultimate (maximum). If you have installed any other editor, you can use for this purpose utility Vistalizator , a label which is available in the "Start" menu.
- For technical reasons, no system with this assembly can not be updated for Windows Vista / 7. However, if you must install from under the existing system, there is an opportunity to initiate a so-called Custom installation. When you run the installation from the already running 32-bit OS, it's simple. But to initiate the installation of a 64-bit OS, you need to start it than through setup.exe in the root distribution media, and through setup.exe, which is located in the Sources folder of the distribution. Autorun installation media when you run out of available operating systems, select the desired type of the start itself.